Friday, July 18, 2008

Last Few Days of Laziness

After taking three days off of doing absolutely nothing, I resumed training this past Wednesday. I'm not really doing anything intense or high in volume, just active recovery for the rest of the week, then it's back to work on Monday. It's been so hot and humid here that even doing an easy run or bike can turn strenuous. Today I rode for 90 mins on a heavily shaded route through Chelmsford, Westford, and Groton. I hammered the downhills just to get the nice breeze. Later on I'll probably go for an easy swim at Minuteman before I partake in some "off-training" activities this evening with some friends...

A huge thanks to Team Psycho for hooking me up with 6 free cases of Harpoon! You know you've made it when you're getting paid in beer!

No comments: